DPI Adaptive Fitness is a company specializing in creation of in person and virtual adaptive fitness programming for large group/small group/ and individual adaptive fitness opportunities for individual’s living with physical disabilities (as seen in the Washington post here in 2017 and here in 2015.)
Our mission has always been to provide aggressive, yet safe and effective adaptive fitness uniquely tailored to each individual and each diagnosis that comes through our doors.
We do this by blending traditional fitness training with rehab exercises and using experience with knowledge and continued education to create a unique and effective training experience for every single adaptive client who works with us.
We pride ourselves on delivering 10x the value of the service we provide, those who have experienced our commitment understand the value of our work We are results driven...Our focus is to Definitively progress you from your current fitness/functional level by working with your rehab team, doctors, family and ensuring a safe but effective routine.
Whether your goals are improved fitness for function, or working on neural recovery our team will be able to appropriately challenge you to progress.
This is our passion, this is our pride of work...to aggressively but safely push you beyond what you believe you can achieve.
Join us today!
This is much more than a gym- Our Mission is to ignite the world of Physical Therapy and Personal Training by improving the therapist/trainer model. To be THE adaptive fitness resource for doctors, rehab professionals, members, and anyone living with or recovering from a disability. To be known for Premier Adaptive Fitness Training by providing safe proven quality adaptive training individualized for each members’ goals, needs, and abilities. In addition to be known as a team that educates, motivates, and supports all our members so that outcomes are maximized with increased confidence, strength, endurance and improved abilities.
DPI Adaptive Fitness is dedicated to the following values:
- We stay up to date on the latest news and research for both physical therapy and personal training as it relates to our disabled and able bodied clientele.
- We provide quality one on one Adaptive Fitness & Personal Training services.
- We will only staff adaptive fitness trainers that are passionate, dedicated, committed and eager to learn safe effective adaptive fitness training techniques.
- We offer a safe environment for our members to ask as many questions as necessary so they have a sound understanding of established goals as it relates to their training.
- We educate our members and staff to adopt lifelong wellness habits to prevent future illness or injury.
- We provide quality services while maintaining financial success
To demonstrate the passion and pride of our profession as adaptive fitness trainers by providing safe, excellent quality training services to the members we train and all people we meet.
DPI Adaptive Fitness Training Center
3545 Chain Bridge Rd. Suite 101
Fairfax, VA 22030
For all business inquiries please contact us at
To apply for an adaptive trainer position
*Services provided by DPI are NOT Physical Therapy services and so, we can not and will not bill insurance companies