Welcome to our site...
We are the creators of the program design for the NO Limits Adaptive Fitness program at Medstar National Rehabilitation Hospital (as seen in the Washington post here in 2017 and here in 2015.
Since our very first adaptive client in 2005, our founder, working out of the trunk of his car driving all over the DMV to train clients from 2005-2013, then training out of the basement of his home from 2013-2016, opening a small box of a studio in 2016 and finally expanding to our fully accessible adaptive fitness gym in 2018 (the first of it's kind in the area)... our mission has always been to provide aggressive, yet safe and effective adaptive fitness uniquely tailored to each individual and each diagnosis that comes through our doors.
We are results driven...Our focus is to Definitively progress you from your current fitness/functional level by working with your rehab team, doctors, family and ensuring a safe but effective routine.
Whether your goals are improved fitness for function, or working on neural recovery our team will be able to appropriately challenge you to progress. This is our passion, this is our pride of work...to aggressively but safely push you beyond what you believe you can achieve.
Lots of information on our site, feel free to look around and reach out if you have any questions.
-DPI Adaptive Fitness Trainer Team
- WE HAVE RESUMED IN PERSON 1:1 ADAPTIVE FITNESS SESSIONS FOLLOWING ALL REQUIRED GUIDELINES FOR RE-ENTRY AND WE ARE STILL ENFORCING USE OF MASKS AT OUR FACILITY!
- NEW CLIENTS ARE WELCOME
- OUR GROUP PROGRAMMING IS CURRENTLY STILL RUNNING VIRTUALLY, PLEASE FIND A LIST OF ALL DPI PROGRAMMING ON THE CLASS SIGN UP PAGE
- FOR SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES TO WORK 1:1 WITH A DPI ADAPTIVE FITNESS TRAINER VIRTUALLY OR IN PERSON CHECK OUT THE ADAPTIVE FITNESS LEGION NEW 501 (C)(3)NON-PROFIT PAGE CLICK HERE!
More About DPI Adaptive Fitness...
With a strong background in physical therapy and personal training, DPI has established itself as the premier Adaptive Fitness & Personal Training service known to safely, but aggressively push you to perform beyond what you believed you could and excel far beyond expectations.
If you are currently in therapy, we will collaborate with your physical therapist to help to enhance your therapy sessions by focusing on specific strengthening exercises in our program design by your therapists request.
If you are no longer in therapy or if you are looking for adaptive personal training we will develop a sound exercise program focusing on proven Adaptive Fitness Strategies and using correct biomechanical technique to reduce your risk of injury, while steadily making safe improvements in strength, fat loss, balance, function, nutrition, and quality of life.
From the weekend warrior, to pre-hab, post-rehab and to the disAbility community, at DPI Adaptive Fitness we are confident that we can safely and effectively help you progress from your current fitness level.
Come Get IGNITED!!!
Check out our mission statement below
This is much more than a gym- Our Mission is to ignite the world of Physical Therapy and Personal Training by improving the therapist/trainer model. To be THE adaptive fitness resource for doctors, rehab professionals, members, and anyone living with or recovering from a disability. To be known for Premier Adaptive Fitness Training by providing safe proven quality adaptive training individualized for each members’ goals, needs, and abilities. In addition to be known as a team that educates, motivates, and supports all our members so that outcomes are maximized with increased confidence, strength, endurance and improved abilities.
DPI Adaptive Fitness is dedicated to the following values:
- We stay up to date on the latest news and research for both physical therapy and personal training as it relates to our disabled and able bodied clientele.
- We provide quality one on one Adaptive Fitness & Personal Training services.
- We will only staff adaptive fitness trainers that are passionate, dedicated, committed and eager to learn safe effective adaptive fitness training techniques.
- We offer a safe environment for our members to ask as many questions as necessary so they have a sound understanding of established goals as it relates to their training.
- We educate our members and staff to adopt lifelong wellness habits to prevent future illness or injury.
- We provide quality services while maintaining financial success
To demonstrate the passion and pride of our profession as adaptive fitness trainers by providing safe, excellent quality training services to the members we train and all people we meet.
DPI Adaptive Fitness Training Center
3545 Chain Bridge Rd. Suite 101
Fairfax, VA 22030
For all business inquiries please contact us at
*Services provided by DPI are NOT Physical Therapy services and so, we can not and will not bill insurance companies