Visit this link to view Devon's book available on Amazon as an eBook or as a print copy.
"Congrats on the release of this handbook Devon! What a great read, with great tips, advice and easy to do exercises from home! Proud of your hard work and dedication to the world of (dis)ability AND happy to support / acknowledge your efforts any way that I can because fitness is SO important to our longevity and quality of life! :)"- Sabrina Cohen www.sabrinacohenfoundation.org.
Photo Bottom Left: Sabrina Cohen
"Devon, Keep up the great work!The only time we fail....is when we quit! Never Give Up! Never Give In! With an Iron Will You Will Always Win! "
International Center for Spinal Cord Injury
Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Washington Post January 12, 2016- This Gym Caters To The Injured And Disabled-And It's Totally Free
- Washington Post March 29, 2015- Sweating and Straining in a tailor-made contest
- Top ten adaptive fitness equipment recommendations-The Personal Trainer Development Center
- Intermittent fasting and Spinal cord injury-Vi- Sports Nutrition
- Adaptive Fitness -Vi-Sports Youth Training
- Interview with I AM ADAPTIVE
- It's Time for More People Living with Disabilities to Get Moving for their Health- link
- New Trial may be step forward for SCI treatment- link
- Epidural Spinal Cord Stimulation- link
- Neural Plasticity "Repeated aggressive, task specific, activity" - link
DPI Adaptive Fitness Training Center
3545 Chain Bridge Rd. Suite 101
Fairfax, VA 22030